Monday, February 15, 2010

Nail Maintenance Blog Link

Ok I am in the process of moving my office/craft room out of storage and my husbands office into my own space.  I am very excited as this will give me space to keep my stash, all my sewing junk and my dance costumes.  The only down side is since I am furnishing the room from Ikea I have to put all the furniture together.  So this weekend I built 2 desks and moved a bunch of stuff and in the process split 4 nails (2 on each hand).

Luckily for me I had read Colette at My Simple Little Pleasures tutorial on repairing split nails with silk wraps on Thursday.  So off to Sally to pick up supplies, and happily I only had to cut one of the 4 down.  The split was close enough to the side of the nail that the wrap wasn't supporting the nail well and it finally just broke despite the wrap. 

If you haven't checked out Colette's tutorials pop over and watch/read a few.  She has some really amazing holo water marbles in addition to great nail care tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment