Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Franken - Panama City Beach

The last three weeks of snow and rain have resulted in a fairly severe case of spring fever....when is spring break?  In my quest to cheer myself up I am focusing on all things vacation...aka, the beach!  My husband and I try to spend some time every summer at his mom's house in Panama City Beach and the inspiration for this Franken is a combination of Rescue Beauty Lounge 360 and the deep, blue gray of a summer sky in PCB.

 
Materials:
  • China Glaze Up All Night
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green With Envy
  • Wet and Wild French White Creme
  • Sinful Colors Out of This World
  • Wet and Wild BlackCreme
  • Ballz
  1. I used an empty New York Summer bottle and added 1/4 Up All Night and 1/3 WnW French White Creme.  
  2. Add 1/4 bottle Sinful Colors Out of This World
  3. Mixed in 20 drops Green with Envy and 30 drops WnW Black Creme
  4. Add 3 ballz, shake.
 Panama City Beach
I am very happy with this color.  It looks pretty gray in some light and much more blue in other light.  It ended up being super pigmented (even though I didn't add any raw pigments) and was bottle true with one coat.  I used two coats here anyway and a fairly thick layer of the store brand top from my local nail supply mecca.
 
PCB 2 coats with top

 
PCB in sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment