Monday, February 8, 2010

Fingerpaints Sketched and Etched

This is just a real quick review of Fingerpaints Sketched and Etched.  I wear it pretty regularly under glitter and as a base coat for a Konad and I thought I would go ahead and just swatch it alone while I had it on. 

I only have two Fingerpaints polishes but the formula on both is good, applying smoothly and covering fully in 2 coats.  Sketched and Etched is a nice fuchsia lacquer with a slight shimmer.  The best part about it is that it has that glowing from within appearance, which you of course can't see in this picture because winter hates me and the sun.  Occasionally I do have visible nail line if I only use two coats of this but since I normally layer something over it doesn't bother me.

Sketched and Etched 2 coats and topcoat (indoors), this is much brighter in person.

Does anyone have any Fingerpaints favorites?  The formula seems to be pretty solid and I like the colors but I haven't seen a lot of swatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment