Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beauty Credit Haul

I stopped at the local Korean Market on Monday and found a bin of "clearance" Beauty Credit nail polishes.  Will power in the face of untried foreign nail polish brands escapes me.  Oh and while I was there I picked up a couple NYX polishes too.

Beauty Credit Lovely Art Nail Spring Pink (yes I know it is lavender), Ice Green, Black Drop (oooooh gold glitter in there), and Sugar Orange.

I am fairly certain that the Ice Green and the Sugar Orange would be sheer with 7 coats but I bought them to layer.   The Black Drop is so cool my husband actually suggested that one.


NYX Pink Ave and Jungle....do I smell a blue/green duochrome?  Fingers are crossed, actually I have a feeling I will be frankening these together.

I found a brief thread about beauty credit on MUA, but there wasn't really much on the polishes.  Has anyone used Beauty Credit nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment