Monday, January 11, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole, How I Became a Nail Polish Addict

I'm still not sure how I came to be writing this. I mean what am I doing writing about nail polish, how have I become addicted to nail polish and nail art....I bite my nails.

Ok I don't bite my nails any more, but I did until two months ago. That's when a friend lent me a bottle of her OPI designer series and told me to paint my stubs. So there I am painting my bitten to the quick nails in this beautiful cornflower blue holo. They looked nice but no magic, no magic until the next day when I went to a football game....then BAM. The sunlight reflecting off the holo was enough to have me hooked.



OPI Glamour DS, you have to excuse the smudges,
my manicure skills are still in their infancy.




The next day I began my trip down the rabbit hole of nail polish addiction. Along the way I rediscovered my inner child, you know that four year who mixed all of the shampoos and conditioners together in the bathtub? Yeah well that kid is back with a vengeance....I love teal, cremes and frankening. Is frankening even a word? It is now.

2 comments:

  1. Nail polish colors is a good incentive to stop biting your nails! I lvoe DS Glamour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I wish I could find a bottle of my own. I keep borrowing one when I need a Glamour fix :)

    ReplyDelete